Client Service Associate
Remote, Oregon, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||11 Aug, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Federal Law,Eligibility,Color,Microsoft Office,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Client Service Associate is primarily responsible for a wide variety of administrative support services for the Regional Sales Teams and Phigenics Clients. Also, this person will be responsible for directing and coordinating projects and various activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least two years of previous experience in office environment
- Associates degree
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel proficient)
- Experience with Google Suite software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties_ or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice._
Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected_ by applicable federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire._
Job Type: Full-tim
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Provides general support and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Regional Sales team and external clients.
- Facilitates communication and coordination between internal Phigenics support teams to effectively serve clients and Sales team.
- Acts as a single point of contact for issues and questions related to the order, fulfillment, and invoice process.
- Manages and oversees contract/proposal through invoice process.
- Initiates orders for external clients for testing services.
- Creates one-time testing or equipment parts quotes for clients.
- Facilitate shipping requests for supplies, testing and equipment.
- Manages and facilitates Chain of Custody process for testing services.
- Works in Phigenics customer software to ensure reports are properly uploaded.
- Accesses Phigenics software and business systems as needed to obtain data for problem solving and accuracy in process administration.
- Coordinate supplies for Sales & Water Management Specialist’s - including initiating supplies for monthly sampling events, field equipment, supplies, Personal Protective Equipment, Equipment service items.
- Participates as needed in special department projects that can further automate and drive efficiency.
- Other duties as necessary.
HR / Administration / IR