Clin Lab Asst I-II/Phlb-D Hosp
at Sonora Quest Laboratories
Queen Creek, Arizona, USA - 85140
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||15 Sep, 2020||N/A||Instructions,Memorization,Computer Skills,Medical Terminology,Writing||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This position is responsible for the collection, receipt, and processing of biological specimens into the laboratory. In collaboration with the Clinical Lab Scientists, this person also provides lab support by performing clerical duties, loading analyzers, and performing testing. This position collaborates with all members of the health care team to provide quality service to our customers.
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must exhibit personal maturity and responsibility.
- Good reading, writing and math abilities.
- Communicates effectively in oral and written formats sufficient to demonstrate comprehension.
- Ability to perform detailed work; work with frequent interruptions, multi-task, problem solve and memorization.
- Ability to take direction and assimilate instructions quickly.
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of specimen requirements and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Six months clinical laboratory experience or successful completion of a LSA/SQL approved phlebotomy and/or laboratory assistant program.
- Additional related education and/or experience.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Queen Creek, AZ, USA