CNC Diamond Turning Lathe Operator
Midland, Ontario, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||22 Mar, 2019||N/A||Intermediate knowledge of CNC single point diamond turning machines.||No||Yes|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- We are looking for two (2) Production Associate Seniors in Diamond Turning to join our team!
Technical Requirements we are looking for:
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma- Grade 12
- Technical ability to read blue prints, sketches, interpret drawings and geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- Post-secondary education in CNC programming courses
- Strong knowledge of various pieces of metrology equipment. Ie. Calipers, height gauges, micrometers. etc.
- Understanding of quality systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of CNC single point diamond turning machines.
- Ability to read and understand complete drawing packages, including both Optical and Mechanical blue prints.
- Interpret and apply surface quality specifications.
- Effectual interpersonal leadership and communications skills.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and applications, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Planning and coordinating of resources and activities within the team and other departments as required.
- Accountability to stay motivated and resilient even when faced with inevitable delays, setbacks and policy shifts.
- Required to perform shift work as necessary.
- Ability to handle a large amount of work effectively and efficiently.
- Adherence to Raytheon code of conduct.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of incentive program and company pension plan.
Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability – related accommodations, please contact Human Resources at RMS-MID_Careers@raytheon.com. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to Human Resources, RMS-MID_Careers@raytheon.com.
- Ongoing compliance of Health and Safety practices (EHSS, WHMIS, Area Hazard Assessment Details, PPE, etc.)
- Manufacturing of optical elements using CNC Diamond Turning machines.
- Measurement of optical elements using various methods of measurement including interferometry.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization within work area.
- Maintains adherence and diligence to specifications and Work Instruction packages, ensuring that the operation is efficient, safe and that product quality is achieved
- Any other duty deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Machinery or Equipments
Midland, Ontario, Canada