at Turtle Bay
Norwich NR2, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Mar, 2020||GBP 8 Hourly||02 Nov, 2019||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our vibe. That’s what we’re all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay Restaurant and Bar are all about capturing its heart and soul - Rum, Reggae and Jerk. It’s our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Cocktail Bar Tender to complete our dynamic and lively team!
We want the best of the best to join us, so we will:
- Get you where you want to be! We will actively invest in your personal career goals, through training and development paths.
- Offer you a competitive package with bags of perks!
- Celebrate and reward both your personal and team’s successes.
Over to you…
In return, as a Cocktail Bar Tender at Turtle Bay we expect you:
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador for Turtle Bay!
- Have genuine love for cocktails, our food, music and people.
If our vibe sounds like something you can get down with, get in touch.
Please refer the Job description for details
Hotels / Restaurants
Norwich NR2, United Kingdom