Commercial Loan Trainee II
at First Security Bank Missoula
Missoula, Montana, USA - 59801
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||24 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Customer Service,Finance,Organizational Effectiveness,Professional Manner,Diplomacy,Commitments,Data Analysis,Consideration,It,Openness,Accountability,Negotiation,Protocol,Dignity,Teamwork,Courtesy,Confidentiality||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Must possess current valid driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Relate to others in an open and accepting manner; friendly and approachable. Sense how others feel; treat others with fairness, dignity and respect. Cultivate rapport with all persons encountered at work.
- Communicate effectively: Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with others in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Customer Service: We are community inspired and pride ourselves on offering exceptional service to both our internal and external customers. We expect you, as an employee, to embrace the FSB Way and to support our values and visions of Integrity, Service and Success.
- Teamwork: Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team. Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set and achieve goals, help others, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Professionalism: Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others; work to develop and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships; represent the bank in a positive manner; maintain credibility with others.
- Ethical Behavior: Model high standard of honesty, integrity, trust, and openness. Understand and follow through with appropriate standards of conduct and moral judgment; willing to act outside the norm when needed to adhere to ethical principles. Communicate and demonstrate actions in a consistent manner. Respect others, regardless of individual capabilities, agendas, opinions or needs.
- Confidentiality: Maintain strict confidentiality regarding any information obtained during the course of performing job duties; adhere to Bank policies and procedures regarding confidentiality.
- Quality Management: Adhere to guidelines, protocol, policies, and procedures and supervisory directives; improve and promote work quality; demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail; strive to achieve good results.
- Adaptability: Adapt positively to change; manage competing demands and effectively handle changes, delays and/or unexpected events with a positive attitude.
- Planning and Organization: Prioritize, organize and plan work; use time efficiently; and achieve results within time frames. Complete work in a timely, accurate manner and be conscientious about assignments and deadlines.
- Judgment/Problem Solving: Display ability and willingness to make sound decisions; identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner; exhibit sound judgment; appropriately handles both routine and non-routine situations.
- Individual Responsibility and Accountability: Accept responsibility for own work
- performance; accepts responsibility for own actions and outcomes and does not blame others. Demonstrate willingness to take initiative in performing job duties, resolving issues, and making suggestions for improvement. Conduct follow-through and meets commitments and agreements in a timely manner; relied upon others as a source of valid information.
- Mathematical skills: Ability to apply accounting, scheduling and budgeting, measurement and calculation math skills associated with lending activities for purposes of data analysis. Comfortable working with a variety of lending formulas and industry specific equations and formulas with accuracy.
- Analytical Thinking: Develop feasible solutions based on logical and reasonable assumptions and factual observation that reflect consideration for resources, constraints, Bank values and goals. Understand cause and effect relationships, recognize similarities and differences in situations, and apply knowledge to help make effective decisions or to come up with new ways to accomplish a task. Define an end result, set or follow a course of action to achieve it, anticipate potential obstacles, and monitor progress to achieve desired result.
- Negotiation: Negotiate with, convince, or influence others to take a course of action in order to achieve a specific result. Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product. Bring conflicts and disagreements into the open, when appropriate, and attempt resolution collaboratively through building consensus.
- Networking: Build networks of useful relationships necessary to achieve positive results. Know how organizations work; cognizant of different roles and positions of power, and utilize this information to influence outcomes. Know how to work with people and organizations in order to reach successful outcomes.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Under supervision prepare spreads and/or analyzes financial statements of potential and existing customers utilizing the bank’s accepted analytical credit criteria. Under supervision prepare and/or oversee the preparation of loan applications and supporting documents and loan information sheets for new and existing accounts. Under supervision prepare Credit Authorizations, collateral and loan documentation. Conduct credit investigations when necessary. Work with Commercial Loan Officer in monitoring customer accounts and loan portfolios to detect changes that might affect their credit
Work with Commercial Loan Officer to manage customer relationships and loan portfolios. Accompany Commercial Loan Officer on sales calls/customer calls. Provide support for Commercial Loan Officer during their absence. Other support duties as determined.
Recommend to Commercial Loan Officer approval and/or changes in new or existing credit lines. Perform annual term loan reviews. Monitor compliance with loan agreement covenants. Become familiar with Glacier Bancorp loan policy.
Position performs other duties as needed/assigned.
Banking / Insurance
Business accounting finance or related field
Missoula, MT, USA