Compensation & Benefits Specialist
at ROCKWOOL Group
United States, , USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||28 Oct, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
THIS IS THE ROLE:
Based out of the Office in Chicago, IL, the Comp & Ben Specialist report directly to the North American VP of HR. This position will be responsible for managing the Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, and Workday function for North America.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure North American alignment of the corporate compensation practices.
- Keep ROCKWOOL aligned with the job market and compensation best practice in the region.
- Provide support on governance for Sales Incentive and Annual Bonus plans.
- Manage the North American payroll function.
- Manage the relationship with the US benefit’s broker to ensure the US benefits are market competitive and cost efficient.
- Create and manage Wellness initiatives for North America.
- Look for ways to improve and streamline processes so the department operates efficiently.
- Ensure functionality of Ceridian/Dayforce payroll system meets the needs of the business.
HR / Administration / IR
United States, USA