at BW Legal
Leeds, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Jan, 2021||GBP 23000 Annual||01 Oct, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Analytical Skills,Management Skills,Communication Skills,Microsoft Word,Root Cause Analysis,Progression||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
OUR CULTURE AT BW LEGAL
BW Legal is an award-winning law firm based in Leeds and we are one of the largest independent debt-recovery firms in the UK. We have a track record of success in what we do and we are now looking for great people to join us as the business continues to grow. Find out more about us at https://www.bwlegal.co.uk/careers/.
Were building a culture that is friendly, engaging and supportive which enables all our colleagues to thrive as part of the BW community. We believe in creating a workplace that inspires collaboration and innovation through diversity and inclusion. By doing so, we aim to build a sense of belonging for everyone who works here as well as rewarding individual commitment and success of all our colleagues. Our culture is framed by living our core values: Respect, Relationship-Driven, Responsive, Remarkable and Results-Focussed we call these our 5 Rs.
We go above-and-beyond to provide you with a rewarding experience at BW Legal; you can expect to receive the following competitive benefits package when you join us:
- Rewarding and Recognising You pay progression is available across all our roles which enables us to reward colleagues based on their performance. We also recognise our colleagues through our internal High 5 values-based recognition scheme and showcasing colleague success in our email newsletter.
- Supporting Work-Life Balance the option to participate in our holiday exchange scheme where you can buy and sell your holidays. We also offer additional holiday allowances with length of service, offer an extended paid lunch break on a Friday, guarantee Christmas Eve off and provide paid leave for your birthday!
- Your BW1 Community get involved through our colleague social events, charity support and specialist wellbeing advice sessions. Our events include the annual Christmas Party, bowling tournaments, Big Quiz nights and much, much more! Working for us youll also benefit from free car parking, on-site BW Legal café and staff discount scheme.
- Be The Best You Can Be at BW we truly believe our colleagues make the difference and we go further to develop and nurture our talent. We offer a suite of training and development courses that allows us to supports your learning and career journey at BW.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Complaints Handler, with a minimum of 2 years experience, who wants to continue to develop their complaint handling experience in a modern and fast paced law firm. Working in our Compliance Department, this role will involve providing resolution to a customers complaint to ensure compliance in line with company policy, and/or DISP rules where the debt is regulated. You will investigate any concerns raised and ensure root cause analysis to ensure our customers are treated fairly with the right outcome.
- Investigate the complaint competently, diligently and impartially. Obtaining additional information as necessary
- To assess fairly, consistently and promptly the subject matter of the complaint and to determine whether it should be upheld and the remedial actions or redress (or both) that may be appropriate.
- Update complaint handling records including complaints logs and preparing client logs.
- Identify and report the root cause of complaints and conclude with any necessary remedial action
- Prioritise workload and ensure work is completed within the required timeframes and deadlines.
- Monitor and support with the effective management of the complaints inbox.
- Prepare monthly Complaints reports as per client requests, including analysing and identifying trends.
- Address data subject rights requests including data deletion and access requests.
IT Software - Other
Leeds, United Kingdom