Complex Needs SEN TA
Bury, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Apr, 2020||Not Specified||13 Jan, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for a Children’s Support Worker to assist in a wonderful secondary special school in Prestwich, Bury. You will be working with children with a range of complex needs aged 11-19.
Each student has a personalised and individualised learning programme, designed by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to support the young person to make progress, develop skills and engage socially with others.
As a Children’s Support Worker you will support the young people within the classroom as well as planning and taking part in a range of activities to suit the interests of the young person in your care. This role also involves supporting with personal care and hygiene including toileting, feeding and changing.
We are looking for motivated care professionals who will strive to meet each young person’s individual needs at all times.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience working with special needs in adults or children
- Calm, positive personality
- Experience with feeding pumps and medication administration
- Experience with personal care
- Previous training in Safeguarding, Moving and Handling
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as Support Worker or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on 0161 674 0138 or send your cv to email@example.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Weekly Pay
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Bury, United Kingdom