at London Stock Exchange Group
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||20 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||20 Aug, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Regulatory Reporting,Record Keeping,Training,Coaching,Perspectives,Personal Development Plans,It,Surveillance,Mentoring||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Role Purpose: Supporting the Head of Core Compliance in ensuring the timely delivery of regulatory reports and monitoring of compliance with policy
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years experience in a compliance, legal, audit, or post trade environment
- Diligent record keeping, able to track a large number of complex reports
- Self-motivated individual, able to work autonomously and methodically
- Understanding of monitoring and surveillance
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues within the team and internal partners
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
KEY TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Understanding of the fundamentals of regulatory reporting
- Technical knowledge in relation to the Central Compliance System (Star Compliance)
- Knowledge of the operations relating to Central Counterparty Clearing would be an advantage
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please either submit a deletion request through the Account Settings menu in your account or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Day-to-day responsibility for conducting punctual regulatory reporting in accordance with regulatory requirements and in close coordination with internal businesses and functions.
- Administering robust procedures for tracking changing regulatory requirements and documenting regulatory submissions.
- Advising and responding to enquires in relation to compliance with policy; managing the Core Compliance inbox
- Utilising the Central Compliance system to conduct monitoring of compliance with policy, investigating potential breaches and providing appropriate MI
- Identify policy breaches and provide appropriate reporting to management.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
London, United Kingdom