at AVADO Learning Limited
London, England, United Kingdom - W12
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Jan, 2022||Not Specified||12 Oct, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE NEED
Keith Harvey, our committed and highly experienced Head of Group Compliance is looking for someone who wants to lead the team and the Avado Group in driving a commercially compliant mindset across the Group. As Compliance Manager, you will support and often, lead on, strategic and tactical compliance initiatives, including data protection, information security, consumer protection and legal commercial, supplier contract review and management. You’ll work with all levels of the business, including senior management and deal with complex compliance queries supported by our external legal counsel and internal infosec teams. You’ll help to ensure overall compliance is maintained in line with our monitoring plan, feeding into our Enterprise Risk Management regime.
- Leading the team – the people and the process – to support the management of our important compliance management agenda.
- Building on and maintaining, changing where required, our compliance framework (people, systems, policies and processes) in a way that is commercially- Purpose- and Values-focused.
- Leading the preparation, development and implementation of compliance reporting for various governance groups (including Group Board of Directors), and coordinating the delivery of actions and required outputs, including compliance investigations as required.
- Leading the business in fulfilling and maintaining our legal and regulatory obligations under UK Data Protection, Consumer Credit and Consumer Protection.
- Support the business in maintaining compliance of our ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials Plus certification, Matrix Quality Assurance standard, as well as external educational accreditations (CIPD).
- Contributing to, and leading where necessary, the development and implementation of compliance-focused learning programmes for all Avado people.
- Ensuring the Group is kept up to date on regulations within all of our markets – domestic and international.
- Taking ownership of the Compliance Monitoring Plan and sharing requirements as appropriate
IT Software - Other
London, United Kingdom