at Activate Group Limited
Home Based, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||29 Sep, 2020||N/A||Communication Skills,Working Environment,Completion||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
The Activate Group of companies specialise in accident management services and partner with some of the country’s best-known fleet providers and insurers to service hundreds of thousands of claims a year.
Companies in the group include: sopp+sopp, Motor Repair Network, Sopp Parts and Activate Accident Repair Based in the UK, and founded in 2015, AGL employs more than 300 people, with its main offices in Halifax and Peterborough.
Activate Group Limited (AGL) is looking for a Compliance Officer to join the Quality & Governance Team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical Knowledge – knowledge of compliance frameworks, Conduct Risk and Treating Customer Fairly, and Vulnerable Customers.
- Communication – Well developed communication skills in order to feedback both positive and negative messages to other departments.
- Attention to Detail – First class attention to detail.
- Organisational Skills – Excellent organisational skills to ensure all documentation is recorded efficiently.
- Speed – must work with a sense of urgency and have the ability to be impartial and objective.
- Initiative – The ability to work alone when necessary or when tasks require completion.
- Problem Solving – adapting to a fast- paced working environment, with the ability to quickly to meet challenges.
Provision of compliance support across the AGL businesses ensuring the Company remains compliant at all times.
- Delivery of regulatory and governance reports as requested by the Compliance Lead and Head of Quality and Governance
- Assist in the ongoing delivery and development of conduct risk and treating customers fairly governance frameworks.
- Assist in the delivery of key legislation and regulatory projects across the group ensuring all AGL businesses, and AGL partners, always remain compliant.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a robust and accessible repository of all group compliance policies, and controls.
- Assist in new tender proposals and due diligence reviews.
- Provide support on ad hoc compliance and governance projects for the Compliance Lead.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Programme,
- Complete regulatory and compliance auditing for all AGL businesses.
- Assist the Compliance Lead in their delivery of supplier compliance to all required legislation and regulation to minimise business risk.
- Work with and assist key stakeholders in order to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and requirement.
- Manage review and respond to access requests as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of access request procedures.
- Any other tasks reasonably required.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Home Based, United Kingdom