at Cummins Mellor Recruitment
Preston, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||GBP 20500 Annual||29 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
CUMMINS MELLOR ARE DELIGHTED TO BE EXCLUSIVELY SUPPORTING MYERSCOUGH COLLEGE WITH A NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY. AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN FOR A PROFESSIONAL TO JOIN THEIR HR TEAM.
The business are passionate about their people; they want their colleagues to love what they do and enjoy a great experience at work. They have an awesome culture, one worth shouting about!
They are always looking to the future and want to shape an amazing employee’s experience and journey.
Are you creative, persuasive, empathetic, person centred, and commercially astute? Are you able to influence positive outcomes which avoid the need for formal process?
You provide effective and timely support to managers, developing and enhancing their knowledge of, and compliance with, all aspects of safer recruitment.
You will oversee and develop the candidate journey to provide an engaging candidate experience and smooth onboarding process.
You provide advice and support to managers on everything people management, from on boarding to exiting and everything in between!
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF THE ROLE?
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus Bank holidays, with Christmas shut down
- A full-time position – 37.5hours per week (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm; Friday 9am – 4.30pm)
- Company pension
WHAT WILL MY NEW ROLE INVOLVE?
- You take a lead role on safer recruitment, ensuring managers are clear on all policy requirements and expectations
- Ensuring compliance with statutory employment and safeguarding legislation and guidance will be your first priority; all work will be actioned in accordance with approved systems of work, in a timely manner
- You find ways to continually enhance and enrich both the candidate and onboarding experience, to provide a positive and memorable experience as we welcome new colleagues to our College
- You effectively oversee and support all aspects of the recruitment process from developing the job specification, to drafting the advert, supporting the selection process, and onboarding our new recruit
- You provide professional and impartial advice and support to managers at early stages of all HR processes (attendance management, conduct, performance management, flexible working. You will support the Senior Advisors with the provision of effective note taking support.
- You undertake or support ad hoc HR projects as required, as well as contributing to data analytics and report writing
If this sounds like you and your keen to take your first step on the HR ladder, apply online today or call Amy on 01254 239363
HR / Administration / IR
Preston, United Kingdom