at FOMO PAY PTE LTD
Outram, Central, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ABOUT FOMO PAY
FOMO Pay is a Singapore-based Fintech company founded by a group of visionary financial technology experts in 2015, introducing to vendors in Southeast Asia, a full suite of cashless mobile payment solutions.
FOMO Pay has grown into a trusted partner of various financial institutions and merchants to provide digital banking and payment solutions.
With FOMO Pay, merchants can unlock true business potential by giving customers the payment options they prefer and adopt cashless payment easily. FOMO Pay is also a member of MAS SGQR Taskforce to promote QR code payment and make Singapore a cashless society.
- To act as the sole contributor to manage all compliance processes (business & employee) compliance activity for the entire company and ensure its adherence to regulations, rules and laws in Singapore.
- To support processing of remittance services; ensure timely processing of customer requests including funds transfer, currency exchange, inward/outward remittance and account management.
- Create, implement, administer, and enforce policies, procedures and laws required for a company to operate in accordance with the law and regulations across all functions in the company.
- Collaborate with management team to educate and ensure that entire company is aware of compliance requirements and issues
- Accomplish special project by identifying, clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements.
- Supports management by providing advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Governance – Develop, engage with function heads to review all internal controls and policies to ensure all compliance needs across all spheres of activity in the company are met.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Legal - Complies legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Would you consider yourself as a self-driver, proactive learner, continuously outgrowing yourself with compliance related news to keep yourself informed on the latest happenings going around the world?
You are good at multi-tasking, well-respected, with an ability to make a personal connection with different groups of people. You have an excellent working attitude; willing to acquire knowledge with self-initiative and from colleagues. Experience in Fintech industry, with familiarity of regulatory landscape in Asia Pacific market would be great!
This role will analyze our business methods and ensure that our operations follow all the applicable regulations as well as the laws that govern business practices. The compliance officer will be responsible for reviewing responses to official customer inquiries and all correspondence with government agencies to ensure that the responses are complete and proper. You will support our local Compliance operations as we scale, operate, and move quicker. No task is too small for you to tackle, and you take a team approach to anything thrown at you.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit