at Glacier Bancorp Inc
Missoula, Montana, USA - 59801
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Oct, 2020||Not Specified||07 Aug, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Directors,Business Correspondence,Communications,Crcm,Profit Sharing,Regulations,Office Equipment,Interpersonal Skills,Diplomacy,Figures,Keyboards,Passenger,Travel,Visual Inspection,Analytical Skills,Executive Management,Writing,Training,Disabilities||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
About the Role:
The position is responsible for the review of regulatory compliance activities, consultation with management and/or department heads at affiliate banks regarding compliance issues, perform compliance monitoring using work papers and issue regular reports. Position provides training and leadership to staff regarding compliance rules and requirements.
This is a Corporate Position located in Missoula, MT. To learn more about our bank divisions, please visit: https://www.gbcijobs.com/pages/about-us
- Minimum of five years of banking experience is required.
- Minimum of three years experience in a compliance role working with banking regulations, assessing and addressing compliance risks of various bank products and services, customer types, and banking transactions preferred.
- Bachelors Degree (Business or related degree preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have, or be pursuing, a professional designation such as Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO) or similar designation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of current Lending requirements and controls (Reg Z/TRID, HMDA, ECOA etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills, using considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor, analyze and apply compliance rules, regulations and procedures
- Sufficient banking and regulatory knowledge, organizational and technical skill for performing all required monitoring.
- Ability to work independently to carry out assigned tasks.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly to arising problems.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with others in the Company to perform effective audits and to report the results.
- Ability to effectively write business correspondence and effectively present information to executive management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled private office with minimal noise.
Must be capable of up to 10% travel (e.g. 2 days/month) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities. Travel will be necessary to conduct the duties of this job, and the employee must have the ability to drive and have proper licensing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Light work. The employee is constantly required to stand and walk. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer:
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $15 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Create a risk based monitoring schedule for the year and issue regular reports to the GBCI Compliance Committee based on the schedule.
- Maintains thorough and complete work papers using established templates for each review performed.
- Review findings and recommendations are discussed with the proper levels of management.
- Performs cross division review as needed or when requested.
- Recommends review program changes or enhancements when necessary and is mindful of more efficient ways to perform duties.
- Necessary research is performed for new rules, regulations, standards, policies, etc.
- Research and analyze business process for problems and propose solutions.
- Report to Compliance Group findings that may affect multiple divisions and assist in establishing consensus for global resolution and implementation.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
Banking / Insurance
Missoula, MT, USA