at Independent Clinical Services
London, England, United Kingdom - WC1X 8HB
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||GBP 22000 Annual||29 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ICS Group is a unique healthcare solutions platform with an integrated specialised staffing and healthcare services offering combining deep clinical expertise, digital capabilities, technology and analytics.
Pulse Nursing is a leading UK supplier of high calibre nurses, midwives, operating department practitioners and healthcare assistants. We provide our healthcare professionals with access to the best temporary and permanent opportunities across the NHS and private sector
About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Compliance officer to join our fun and hardworking compliance team here in our Grays Inn Road office.
You will provide compliance support to the given departments. This involves ensuring that all Candidates are recruited in accordance with Company Quality procedures set and they remain compliant throughout their time with us, ensuring they are safe to work at all times.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply.
- Proactively manage the candidate database, ensuring that candidate compliance is managed and maintained and that the lapsed candidates are within set KPI guidelines.
- Undertake regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date
- Provide assistance to the Senior Compliance Officer/team leaders in the day to day maintenance of files.
- Administrative processes include, but not limited to, sending, receiving and processing of candidate documents which include: Proof of ID checks, Eligibility to work, DBS checks, Training re-check, certificate verification, Appraisals, Coordination of Training Days, Professional Registrations
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work load
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Professional and drive
HR / Administration / IR
London, United Kingdom