at Munich Re
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||06 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||24 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Independence,Excel,Mail,Outlook,Adherence,Powerpoint,Google Drive,Regulations,Start Ups,Docs,Microsoft Word||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
COMPLIANCE OFFICER (M/F/D)
Digital Partners collaborates closely with insurance start-ups, digital verticals, retailers and more to co-create digital and scalable insurance businesses. We operate with a global mandate to build a more engaging insurance proposition. We aim to be the fastest and most flexible insurance partner for digital disruptors. At Digital Partners we operate in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment. We work in a lean and agile way with an execution focus where delivery timelines are essential. To be a good fit for the team you will be motivated by working in a high-performing team. You should have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and able to work independently and to deadlines. You should be driven and inspired by the prospect of being part of something truly unique in the industry.
Opening date for applications: 23rd September 2020
Closing date for applications: 7th October 2020
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Insurance industry within a Legal, Risk or Compliance department.
- Strong understanding of legal regulation and of operating in a highly regulated FCA environment.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in FCA compliance and regulatory business affairs with regard to key risks and controls in insurance.
- A deep working knowledge of all insurance related areas of the FCA handbook is essential.
- A detailed understanding of wholesale and retail insurance business and the conduct risks which attach to these products.
- Good prior experience of compliance in the context of an insurance Intermediary, MGA or similar delegated authority relationship.
- Experience in the areas of personal lines insurance products - Motor, Home, Travel or Medical insurance.
- High attention to detail.
- High level of problem solving skills gained within an ambiguous work environment.
- Likes and adapts well to constant change and able to see the bigger picture, yet understand the details required.
- Proactive and dynamic problem solver with a talent for dealing with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to communicate actively, effectively and succinctly with strong prioritisation skills.
- Intellectually curious.
- Organised, methodical and analytical.
- Open minded and entrepreneurial.
- Collaborative with a strong team ethic.
- Independence and adherence to project needs.
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Appreciation of the confidential nature of workload.
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Drive, Docs and Mail.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of corporate risk and compliance requirements in a business scenario with particular reference to insurance start-ups and digital verticals.
- Good knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations relating to company governance and obligations.
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced organisation.
- Experience contracting with agents, third party administrators and insurance carriers.
- Knowledge of and interest in the insurtech environment.
- Good use of written and oral English.
People & Talent Specialist
Apply now! Apply for this Job!
Please refer the Job description for details
Banking / Insurance
London, United Kingdom