Compliance Policy & Obligations Manager
at UKForex Limited
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||29 May, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Stakeholder Management,Financial Services,Risk,Communication Skills,Anti Fraud||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
G’Day. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Founded 20 years ago and headquartered in Sydney, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ experience in Risk and Compliance, ideally within the financial sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current AML/CTF, Risk, Anti-Fraud and broader financial services obligations and frameworks globally.
- Up-to-date understanding of typologies, trends and operational risks.
- Ability to prioritise work and resources, keeping business objectives at the forefront of the decision-making process.
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capability to articulate complex technical information.
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE:
The Compliance Policy & Obligations Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of the OFX Group Compliance policy framework. This role supports the compliance programs across all OFX jurisdictions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Coordinate and maintain a consistent compliance framework across all OFX jurisdictions and geographies.
- Create and maintain OFX compliance policies in line with relevant legislative requirements and obligations.
- Partner with regional Compliance Managers to ensure a well-functioning and consistent compliance program globally.
- Communicate updates of compliance policies and framework to the business and relevant stakeholders as required.
- Coordinate and manage key compliance obligations, such as compliance calendar, templates and registers, ensuring global accountabilities are clearly defined.
- Create efficiencies across the global compliance framework.
- Provide regular reporting to the Group Audit Risk and Compliance Committee, subsidiary Boards and Executive Risk Committee, ensuring there is consistency and alignment.
- Provide prompt and thorough advice and guidance to the business and external stakeholders as required.
- Provide support to and leadership as a key member of the global Compliance team.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Sydney NSW, Australia