COMPUTER SCIENTIST - ENGINEER - RESEARCH ENGINEER - MEDICAL AI
at Southwest Research Institute
San Antonio, Texas, USA - 78238
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||20 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||24 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Ml,Computer Science,Internships,Project Work,Machine Learning,Access,Healthcare Industry,Computer Engineering||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics, etc.
- Requires a Bachelors or a Masters with a 3.25 GPA in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or directly related
- Coursework and project work related to artificial intelligence/machine learning/computer vision/data mining/Math/Statistics or related with strong emphasis on AI and ML
- 0-5 years: Must have course work in AI and Machine Learning
- Program must have strong programming curriculum related to AI and ML
- Projects or internships related to healthcare AI are beneficial; must have interest in applying AI to the healthcare industry
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE:
- Support ongoing research and development projects to improve accuracy and efficiency when diagnosing diseases and develop complex bioinformatics data analysis.
- We work with industry partners to innovate in the area of computational biomedicine.
- Identify and capture new applications for the capabilities you and the team create.
- Additional information about the type of work conducted by the Performance Metrology Group can be found at:
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop hardware and/or software solutions for existing and next-generation healthcare applications.
- Interact constantly with technical clients and colleagues to understand requirements and constraints of the task objectives.
- Work in various phases of the system lifecycle, including applied research, requirements generation, design, implementation, testing, integration, installation, and documentation.
- Stay current with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques and provide innovative ideas and approaches to solve challenging problems.
IT Software - Other
San Antonio, TX, USA