Contact Centre Representative. Inbound Calls. GOV department...
at Northbridge IT Recruitment
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2019||Not Specified||28 Nov, 2018||N/A||Please Refer Job Description.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Do you have GREAT customer service skills within a call centre environment and want to make a difference and impact the community?
Working in partnership alongside one of our well-respected and rapidly growingclients within the NSW Government, we have a large number of opportunities for experienced contact centre or customer service representatives to provide support to various stakeholders and make an impact on the local communities.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- MUST HAVE previous experience working as a Call Centre Operator OR Contact Centre Representative within a fast paced environment
- Finance or HR background preferred
- Ability to multi-task using various call management or CRM systems.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- High level of maturity and ability to remain professional and act within a code of conduct at all times
- Committed to providing quality customer service
- Self motivated and Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications
If this sounds like you and are wanting to help shape the state's future, don't hesitate and .
- Be the first point of contact for various stakeholders and provide assistance and guidance on various matters including employment or finances.
- Build positive relationships in all interactions to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Escalate customer enquiries as required.
- Operation of various CRMs simultaneously to manage calls and enquiries.
- Following the process end-to-end, ensuring enquiries are solved.
- Provide administrative support as required.
ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia