at TrilliumWest Real Estate Brokerage
Kitchener, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||English,Communication Skills,Management Skills,Engaging Content,G2,Videography,Flexible Schedule||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are looking for someone to add to our growing marketing and production team at TrilliumWest. If you love photography, videography, social media, the interweb - then we might be best friends.
This is for a Content Creator position that will support our team that is already in place. The best photography, the slickest video work, those never-ending ideas, we want them all. So show us what you got and we will be in touch.
CONTENT CREATOR PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable photography and videography.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
We are looking to hire an independent contractor who can executive creative projects in a strategic, compelling and sleek manner. This position requires that you come with your own equipment, and a portfolio containing examples of both photo and video work MUST be submitted to be considered. The position will primarily be work from home for the foreseeable future, but you will need to be able to commute to go out and capture content across the region and between both our KW and Guelph offices.
BE LOCAL, please. Candidates from outside the Region will not be considered. We thank everyone for applying, but only the top applicants will be contacted.
Stay safe and be well everyone - TW
Application Deadline: 2020-10-09
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Photo/Video: 1 year (Required)
- Kitchener, ON (Preferred)
- G2 (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
CONTENT CREATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Constant creation of new imagery, videos and messaging for the company
- Develop and maintain company storage bank of photography and videography
- Conducting research and interviews with our Realtors to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions.
- Assisting the creative team with the production of promotional materials.
- Assisting our social media coordinator to engage consumers, respond to questions or concerns, and to promote company initiatives.
- Work closely with our Graphic designer to maintain consistent company image and branding on all design work, photography and marketing materials.
- Assist in monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Content creating, writing, editing, and updating for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and social platforms.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
English marketing or a similar field
Kitchener, ON, Canada