Customer Application Engineer
France, , France - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||13 Jul, 2019||N/A||Ethernet,Teams,Performance Management,English,Cyber Security,Completion,Leadership Skills,Communication Skills,French,Groups,Fieldbus,Remote Monitoring||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Regular / Permanent
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
DESIRED TRAITS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong expertise in networking and VPN concepts (including routing, subnetting, VLANs, etc.)
- Some familiarity with industrial control systems and networks (Ethernet and/or fieldbus)
- Familiarity with the concepts of cyber security for industrial control systems (NIST 800-82, ISA99, IEC62443)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and able to work with groups and drive to completion
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of teams and individuals in global locations
- Effective communication skills with the ability to take technical details and simplify explanations to non-technical stakeholders
- Language skills: good knowledge of English , French is a plus but not required
What will you be doing?
Customer Application Engineer – Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
Primary Function: Responsible for configuring and maintaining customer sites in the cloud-based Asset Performance Management (APM) platform, InSight.
Reporting to: Brandon Perkins (global SRC manager, USA)
Business Unit: Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS)
This is an operational role responsible for providing robust deployment and delivery of the Suez cloud-based platform, InSight. InSight is an Asset Performance Management (APM) application that combines advanced data and analytics to help water treatment professionals make better business decisions, eliminate unplanned downtime, and lower operating costs.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot various types of remote connections tied to Suez supplied hardware for data logging and transmission.
- Act as a technical resource to internal teams responsible for Insight and administer the remote device lifecycle management program
- Assist with and/or lead special projects designing system network architectures for new or existing data logging solutions
- Work within the greater Suez Services organization to test new hardware and data logging solutions and deliver procedural training
- Deliver InSight demos or provide new user training (as needed)
- Continuous Improvement: generate ideas for improving the InSight application or delivery process through automation, new tools, or simplification initiatives
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
IT Software - Other