Customer Engagement Manager
at Thermo Fisher Scientific
København, Region Hovedstaden, Denmark - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||04 Aug, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will in charge of overseeing the implementation of in-person and digital customer-facing congress & events at global level: drive the strategic planning process together with the Brand Managers and relevant key stakeholders. Manage/execute; event plan, event logistics, event budgets and all facets of the tactics/customer-facing events including outbound digital marketing communication to build traffic, displays, scientific programs, internal personnel training/scheduling, lead generation management and shipping logistics.
You will develop comprehensive customer journeys which are in alignment with our overall business objectives, brand strategy and associated key marketing messages. You will manage the entire flow of event tactics production through Workfront in order to effectively work together with other members of the Marketing team. You will provide on-site event support when necessary and assure that event targets are met and evaluate each program.
You will also be responsible for management of the IDD owned booth and event property. It will also be essential to closely work with the global/regional teams to develop, help identify and manage additional event marketing projects which drive the brand strategy and support our commitment to the customer experience, thought leadership, innovation, and demand generation across the division.
- Work with IDD PLM Marketing Partners to ensure messages and marketing campaigns provided by product lines are effective.
- Work across IDD to support the development and implementation of the brand alignment strategy with the parent brand; Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Develop, plan and oversee the delivery of effective in-person and digital customer facing events from start to finish (tradeshows, conferences, workshops, seminar series, road shows, customer receptions) to support annual marketing plan.
- Oversee the proactive coordination of delivery of programs with commercial channels to ensure effective implementation of defined plans.
- Understand exhibit house processes to ensure timely booth arrangements: Oversee the coordination of the production, maintenance and loan schedule of booth materials (booth graphics/portables, pop-ups, furniture, services, etc.), management of the event dummy kit schedule, shipping, storage and maintenance program.
- Work collaboratively with IDD Marketing Partners and Sales & Marketing stakeholders to define goals and logistical details; provide comprehensive support and communication regarding program logistics as it pertains to stakeholders.
- Develop and implement comprehensive, multiple tactical, customer journeys which are in alignment with our business strategy.
- Work with the IDD Divisional Marketing teams to create engaging and innovated customer engagements, and digital experience within the event
- Oversee management of budget expenses and communication of budget status on a regular basis. Ensures timely and accurate management of invoices, including approval for payment, reconciliation against planned and actual performance, and estimated accrual totals at end of quarter.
- Oversee the execution and conduct of post event analysis - Ensures cost-effective event implementation, high quality, post-event assessment.
- Ensure leads are processed efficiently and delivered to assigned IDD business unit sales force in line with business unit CRM tool.
- Support the team to develop and roll-out Standard Operation Procedures
- Coordinate as required with other Thermo Fisher Scientific divisions to improve benefit to company brands and products.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR