Customer Service Representative
at AGRO Merchants Group
Goldsboro, North Carolina, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||23 Jul, 2019||N/A||Spoken Word,Ethnicity||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
AGRO Merchants Group is a global leader in cold storage and logistics solutions. We offer an inspiring work environment and atmosphere in which you can make a difference every day. Our enterprising culture is characterized by a strong customer orientation, quality focus, strong drive, openness and decisiveness. If you have the desire to turn ideas into practice, then you may be a candidate to join the AGRO team.
We are currently seeking an Customer Service Representative for our Goldsboro, NC location.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
and to handle and resolve complaints. General office duties including the processing of orders received
by fax, e-mail, computer, or phone
Sales / BD
Goldsboro, NC, USA