Customer Service Representative
Aberdeen AB10, Scotland, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||02 Aug, 2019||N/A||Sap,Microsoft Office,Time Management,Powerpoint,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Nalco Champion has an immediate requirement for Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service / Order-Entry team in Aberdeen. You will be responsible for the processing and management of customer orders, acting as an efficient and informative point of contact for both internal and external customers. You will act as the main point of contact for the customer with regards to order placement, queries, complaints and general enquiries.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP (essential).
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to use own initiative, be reliable and demonstrate commitment.
- Sales order processing in SAP.
- Creation of purchase requisitions for materials being collected from 3rd party vendors.
- Managing the order through its lifecycle from input to billing.
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries from the Customer, Sales and Credit Control.
- Support with route cause analysis and tracking of disputed invoices to ensure the level of future disputes is reduced.
- Generation of credit / debit requests.
- Processing customer returns.
- Support Sales by tracking customer orders versus POs and issuing SAP reports.
- Coordinate the delivery of customer owned tanks to site and the issuing of collection slots and shipping documentation.
- Attend daily meeting with manufacturing plant, cascading any issues to Sales and the Customer.
- Work with internal teams such as Supply Chain, Procurement, Master Data and Product Set Up to resolve issues with orders.
- Providing Customers with Proof of Deliveries, MSDS, Product Specifications etc.
- Participation in the company HSE initiatives including attendance of the monthly safety meeting, raising safety observations and managing a personal safety plan.
- Ensuring All Company Quality Procedures are followed.
- General Administrative Duties such as filing of e-mails & customer PO’s.
- Any other duties as designated by Customer Services Supervisor.
Sales / BD
Aberdeen AB10, United Kingdom