Customer Service Representative
at ESBE Scientific
Markham, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||20 Jul, 2019||N/A||Computer Skills,Basic,Laboratory Equipment,Excel,Customer Service||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
You will be in charge of obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner and initiating and/or implementing corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Post-secondary science degree or certificate
- Excellent Computer skills - Microsoft Windows (moderate), Word (Excellent), Excel (Basic) and internet navigation/search
- Hands on Laboratory experience an asset
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Good listening skills with logical thinking patterns
- Well organized with ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude for building long-term positive customer relationships
- French language is an asset
This position is for a 1-year contract starting as soon as possible. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ESBE Scientific is a Canadian owned distributor and growing supplier of scientific and laboratory equipment for customers across Canada
- Receiving, processing and verifying the accuracy of orders from customers using the organization’s internal CRM/ERP systems and customer purchase orders.
- Respond to customers inquiries regarding quotes and orders
- Communicating pricing and delivery information, if requested.
- Accessing the company’s ERP system to obtain and extract order information (backorder status, tracking numbers, delivery dates, lead times, etc.)
- Providing product information, including possible product substitutions, technical assistance and broad service support, all in a timely and professional manner
- Enter customer issues, authorizing product returns, clearly describing circumstances and reasons for return on Return Authorization records.
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Post-secondary science degree or certificate
Markham, ON, Canada