at Access Corporate Group
North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||23 Aug, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Sql,Data Mining,Data Processing,Applied Mathematics,Working Experience,High Pressure Environment,Economics,Business Insights,Data Integration,Marketing Analytics,Statistics,Analytical Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in Australia in 2017, Access Corporate Group (Access) is an innovative cross-border brand management group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Hangzhou, China and more than 1,000 employees globally. At present, Access manages more than 20 brands and is committed to building a bridge for direct communications between quality brands and consumers around the world. Access is devoted to bringing global leading brands in health, beauty, and lifestyle to consumers to live a better life every day.
- 3+ years in a data- analysis role with demonstrated experience in data integration and data warehouse projects, focusing on business and marketing analytics.
- Produce actionable business insights via data mining and data modelling.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Analytical skills with a focus on statistical analysis and data driven decision making with a high-level attention to detail.
- Experience in leading complex Data Analysis projects, from gathering raw data to visualizations and insight.
- Communication skills with the ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders and be able to effectively communicate complex problems to a general audience.
- Experience with working on an ever-changing set of requirements and be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment to deliver results.
- 1-2 years Chinese internet company working experience or consulting company working experience preferred.
- Applied mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing, computer science related majors preferred.
- A solid foundation in programming, experienced in massive data processing is preferred.
- familiarity with R/Python is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please click on “APPLY” and submit your resume
- Identify, interpret and analyse complex data using statistical techniques to answer multifaceted business problems including the identification of trends and/or patterns in complex data sets, and to create inferences or generate insights.
- With the help of data analysis methods, tools and big data technology solutions, provide strategic advice, monitor data patterns related to the business, optimize operation activity plans, and diagnose problems.
- Produce reports, visualisations and recommendations to answer complex business problems that are presented in the most appropriate format to ensure clarity for target audience.
- Analyse and define new process improvement processes to support continuous improvement of business outcomes; provide advice to stakeholders on ways to improve the efficiency and reliability of data products and services.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships through strong and effective communications, management of expectations, mediation and issues management and negotiation to ensure delivery of services and the achievement of outcomes and benefits.
Analytics & Business Intelligence
North Sydney NSW, Australia