Data Analyst (Consumer Finance Services, Risk & Prevention), Group Data Office
at OCBC Bank
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||12 Aug, 2022||N/A||Communication Skills,Soft Skills,Data Analytics||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Data Analyst (Consumer Finance Services, Risk & Prevention), Group Data Office - (220001S0)
- Provide expertise to analyze, recommend, develop and implement data drive solutions to uplift overall CFS Risk & Prevention risk surveillance capabilities covering Sales, AML and Operations risk.
- Provide thought leadership to CFS R&P team so they can visualize how data led techniques – such as machine learning – could significantly change the way that Compliance Operates.
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of compliance monitoring activities and processes leveraging on data analytics capabilities.
- Support the development, execution and refinement of automated systems for AML, Sales and Operations Surveillance to detect and validate suspicious transactions for escalation.
- Support adhoc reporting requests from the CFS R&P team.
- Be the GCAD expert on regulatory and compliance related data matters.
General Knowledge & Experience:
- Be updated on industry risk surveillance trends and capabilities for application consideration within CFS
- Previous data analytics experience in Risk Surveillance and/or Audit capacity covering at least 2 or more (AML/Sales/Operations/Fraud) categories preferred.
- Demonstrated Forward thinking approach and initiatives in risk management via data analytics
Programming & Data:
- Exposure to database or analytical marketing functions.
- Some prior exposure to analytical software tools of leading analytical software tools (such as Python/SAS/R); leading database environments (Oracle / Teradata / Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Power BI/Qlikview / Tableau).
- Ability to analyse, identify, visualize and describe key trends within large datasets
- Machine learning, statistical modeling, visualization
Communication & Soft Skills:
- Good team player
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Positive and progressive behavioral traits
Primary Location: Singapore
Organization: Group Data Office
Job Posting: 12-Aug-2022, 3:50:03 A
Please refer the Job description for details
Analytics & Business Intelligence