Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Dec, 2020||USD 180000 Annual||24 Sep, 2020||N/A||C Suite,Security,Road Maps,Power Bi,Architecture,Communication Skills,Data Architecture,Dynamics,Risk,Data Domain,Azure||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Data Architecture background ideally with exposure to Microsoft stack (Power BI, Dynamics, Azure, O365).
- E2E experience across the Architecture lifecycle (scope, creating artefacts, road maps and solutioning). Greenfield environments would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience, from C-suite through to delivery teams and end-users.
- Experience in delivering Architecture that accounts for Governance, Risk and Security.
- Technical engineering/analyst background in the Data domain.
If you match the experience outlined above and are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please apply via the link with an up to date copy of your CV
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is responsible for technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures for data assets across the organisation. As a thought leader you will develop relationships, discover and articulate requirements and drive solutioning in the data, information and analytics domain.
Leveraging your experience you will take ownership of the development and continual improvement of architecture models and methods in the information and analytics domain.
IT Software - Other
Sydney NSW, Australia