Data Scientist (People Analytics and Insights)
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Poland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||13 Nov, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
In the Global Assessments & People Analytics & Insights group at Citigroup, we solve business problems with workforce and business data. We conduct analyses to enable evidence-based decision making. We use statistical models to predict future outcomes. We provide actionable insights. Our mission is to equip decision makers with data-driven insights through analytics to make the best decisions about people - individuals, teams and organizations—to drive business performance.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Applying analytical/technical expertise to translate business problems into actionable solutions.
- Leading execution and automation of analytical projects to ensure that the outputs fulfill client requirements and expectations.
- Leading a team of junior analysts to solve complex analytical problems
- Performing ETL tasks and data analyses (exploratory, confirmatory and/or qualitative), which include wide use of statistical models/algorithms using Python/ R/ SAS etc.
- Leveraging data mining and machine learning techniques to build statistical models across a broad spectrum of topics
- Working with technology and various other partners to build and maintain the People Analytics and Insights database. This includes integrating multiple systems and data sources to build large and complex data sets and making them usable for analytics studies (e.g. transforming and cleaning data, working with incomplete data sources, etc.)
- Staying abreast of current trends/research in data science research and technology
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Computer science it
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Poland