at Saluda Medical
Artarmon, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||24 Sep, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Aws,Python,Sql,Design,Architecture Development,Software,Google Cloud,Regulatory Requirements,Device Design,Microsoft Azure,Project Management Skills,Databases||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are looking for a Data Scientist to lead analysis projects to answer research or clinical questions based on patient and device-collected data. We need someone who can build up our data storage and processing infrastructure and uplift the information available across our business.
- At minimum, a technical bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering/Biological Sciences/Software/Electrical/Mathematics or related discipline. Master’s degree or PhD highly regarded.
- 3+ years of commercial analytics or research experience.
- A strong background in statistical and data mining methods, and a demonstrated ability to use them to answer research questions and drive outcomes. Strong proficiency in Python and SQL preferred.
- Experience developing, and ideally deploying, analytics pipelines and/or software.
- Good knowledge of data visualisation and dashboarding tools.
- Experience working on a cloud-based data platform such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure.
- Some background in a relevant biological field such as biological signals / neuroscience / neurophysiology / clinical science.
- Attention to detail balanced with pragmatism and project management skills to find practical and innovative solutions to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Ability to produce top quality work in a team or with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to technical, business and lay audiences.
- Insatiably curious and eager to continually develop new skills.
- Experience designing,managing and using databases and big data platforms and tools. Data engineering skills highly regarded.
- Commercial experience using machine learning / predictive modelling techniques.
- Experience in software architecture development and software design.
- Experience with, and commitment to, systems development in a quality controlled environment.
- Experience in medical device design, development and regulatory requirements.
You must have the legal right to work unrestricted in Australia, no visa or sponsorship support is available for this role.
Candidates may respond to this posting; we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Liaise with Analytics, Engineering and Clinical teams to propose, plan, execute and communicate hypothesis-driven analytics projects leveraging Saluda’s massive amount of raw data.
- Provide analytics insights and requirements towards potential therapeutic improvements, or product and service innovation.
- Develop, deploy and maintain software code and pipelines for data mining and analysis.
- Contribute to design, implementation and use of database / cloud storage platforms and visualisation tools for patient data, statistics and other information for reporting, trending and troubleshooting.
- Supporting business needs for analysis and data visualisation as required.
- Preparation of technical and research reports as required.
- Performs duties in compliance with Saluda Medical’s Management System comprising the company policies regarding health, safety and environmental compliance.
IT Software - Other
Biomedical engineering/biological sciences/software/electrical/mathematics or related discipline
Artarmon NSW, Australia