Demand Replenishment Planner - Fresh
at KeHE Distributors LLC
Naperville, Illinois, USA - 60563
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||20 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||21 Jul, 2022||N/A||Demand Planning,Supply Chain,Power Bi,Purchasing||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
QUALIFICATIONS / ADDITIONAL SKILLS / APTITUDE:
- Experience with Advanced Planning Software packages like Manhattan, Power BI, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Demand Planning, or E3 is strongly preferred.
Requisition ID: 2022-1679
- Achieve established service level, inventory, gross spoils, Forecast Accuracy, and bias KPIs for assigned products and categories.
- Responsible for Purchase Order placement, Demand Forecasting, Order Management, and Inventory Health.
- Ensure that the lowest cost-to-deliver decisions are made during the purchasing process by working cross-functionally with transportation, and warehouse operations.
- Anticipate total network inventory position impact of sales promotional/seasonal volume projections, new item introductions and obsolete item discontinuation.
- Utilize forecasting tools to quickly recognize changes in item-level sales trends and tune forecasts to drive the fulfillment equation.
- Provide data driven insight and actionable feedback to all internal partners regarding quality/accuracy of event-based sales projections.
- Regularly tuning ERP system parameters to drive optimal purchasing suggestions
- Determining root cause and finding resolution for overstock and inventory at risk of spoilin
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Business or related field preferred
Naperville, IL, USA