at Central City Integrated Health
Detroit, Michigan, USA - 48201
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||29 Aug, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Central City Integrated Health is committed to enabling every patient in our community to thrive by building a collaborative multidisciplinary healthcare team. Working under the supervision of the Dental Coordinator, the Dental Clinic support staff will conduct operations with maximum efficiency and professionalism in order to promote the mission and philosophy of providing quality, integrated care to the patients of Central City Integrated Health (CCIH). The Dental Clinic support staff will perform a variety of administrative tasks where communicating with patients, setting up referrals, processing documents, supporting HIPAA compliance and PHI confidentiality, data entry, and obtaining prior authorizations are among the essential functions of the position. Support staff is required to work within the policies and general office guidelines established by CCIH and should have knowledge of offered programs and services. He/She must function as a member of the integrated care team and must demonstrate the following personal and physical qualifications, which are essential functions of the position:
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred
- High school or equivalent (Preferred
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Ensures all actions, job performance, personal conduct and communications represent the organization in a highly professional manner.
- Maintains a commitment to the achievement of quality dental health care services through good communication and by maintaining patient rights, safety, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Greets patients/visitors with a smile and provides them with appropriate information.
- Schedules patient appointments appropriately per protocol to manage clinic workflow and keep wait times to a minimum. When scheduling appointments by phone, obtains patient name, DOB, address and insurance information.
- Verifies insurance coverage prior to scheduled appointments. Upon patient arrival, confirms patient identity using photo ID and scans both ID and insurance cards into the EDR (Electronic Dental Record) for verification at each visit.
- Ensures that patients complete necessary forms and documentation at initial and subsequent patient visits.
- Ensures that all patients have a signed Consent to Treat (electronically signed) to be updated annually.
- Collects necessary demographic and financial information including: household income and family size, gender identity and sexual orientation and housing status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Detroit, MI, USA