at WellSpace Health
United States, , USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Oct, 2020||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Writing,Reduced Costs,Excel,Clerical Skills,Life Insurance,Flexible Schedule,Database,Disability Insurance,Office Equipment,Auto Insurance,Computer Literacy||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Receptionist will answer phones, greet clients, schedule appointments, maintain office appearance, and perform various clerical tasks including filing, copying, shredding, etc.
- Required High School graduate, or equivalent, some college preferred.
- One year related experience preferred OR an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred; or other languages desirable.
- Good organizational skills and clerical skills.
- Computer literacy, including Word and Excel and database software experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedule when needed.
- Experience with standard office equipment including phone, fax, copier, computer
- Must have a valid California drivers’ license and proof of auto insurance that satisfies State requirements; along with clean DMV record.
- Required to travel when needed.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Treats all patients, families, visitors, peers, staff and providers in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Answers incoming calls and may respond to approximately 100 patient inquiries daily.
- Manages Dentists and Hygienists schedules by confirming patients appointments and managing their schedule.
- Verifies patients Insurance and eligibility.
- Maintain office appearance on a daily basis, confirms tasks are completed by initialing the front office logs.
- Schedule appointments; initial and occurring using NextGen.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and restocking inventory.
- Organizes dental records and copies of dental x-rays for referrals and insurance submission.
- Accurately maintains and updates all patient records including personal and medical information
- May perform closing duties.
- Receive and process fees or credit card payments prior to client appointments.
- Travel when necessary to meet operational needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
United States, USA