Department Manager - Hay Street
at JD Sports
Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||15 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE ARE
Known best as the ‘King of Trainers’, JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
In 2017, JD Sports established itself in the Australian market and has since expanded to over 28 stores across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
With over 500 stores in a number of countries throughout Europe, USA, South East Asia and Australasia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the latest and greatest styles in a world class service environment.
As a Department Manager, you will work in partnership with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to build, lead and drive your Team.
You will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Supporting the Management Team in all areas of the business
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your team and manage performance
- Work with Management Team to ensure that budgets & KPI’s are met
- Ensure that your department is presentable and replenished at all times
- Assist customers with product queries
- Upkeep product knowledge
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Team to ensure that all creative visions are applied within the store
Fashion / Garments / Merchandising
Perth WA, Australia