Diesel Technician / Mechanic
at William Adams
Clayton, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Jan, 2020||USD 36 Hourly||23 Oct, 2019||N/A||Computer Diagnostics,Health,Machinery||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark.
Together with Caterpillar, we’ve been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - on land, at sea, in construction, mining, agriculture and industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, you will be assisting with the repairs and maintenance of all types of CAT equipment and components, maintaining a safe working environment for all and ensuring customer satisfaction and value for money.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Trouble shooting and repairs of all types of CAT equipment and components.
- Ensuring appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are applied at all times.
- Ensure all completed jobs are accompanied by complete and proper service reports duly filled.
- Ensure that the surrounding work area is clean and safe.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Experience as a fully qualified Diesel Technician
- A strong commitment to safety, health and environment procedures
- Familiarity of Caterpillar machinery and computer diagnostics (highly desirable)
- Working knowledge of Caterpillar parts and service systems (desirable, other heavy diesel machinery experience considered)
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Clayton VIC, Australia