Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester, England, United Kingdom - M1
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Oct, 2022||GBP 22000 Annual||28 Jul, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Content Management Systems,Copywriting,Moz,Communication Skills,Google Search Console,Customer Service,Semrush,Digital Marketing Experience,Html,Seo,Time Management,Google Analytics||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
NEW DIGITAL MARKETING OPPORTUNITY - NOT TO BE MISSED!
FirstFound has a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Digital Account Executive to join our team in the centre of Manchester. We are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £22,000pa + bonus, with full training provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build a career in the exciting world of online marketing or for an Account Executive looking for a new and exciting challenge. We are looking for a candidate that can provide an exceptionally high standard of customer service, who has an outgoing personality and excellent time management skills, with an eagerness to learn and excel!
FirstFound is a full-service digital agency based in the heart of Manchester city centre. We provide a rich mix of digital services including Pay Per Click, Social Media, Web Design and Copywriting, with Search Engine Optimisation at the core of our business. As one of the UK’s longest established SEO agencies we’ve been helping businesses small and large grow online for over 21 years. To help us continue to deliver an exceptional service to our clients, we’re looking for Digital Marketing Executives to join our team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Impressive problem-solving abilities
- Proficient writer
- Team player
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Digital Marketing experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems
- Understanding of SEO best practices and White Hat strategies
- Google Ads Professional
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Familiarity with online tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs and Moz
- Sales or customer-facing experience would also be beneficial for this role
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus
- 28 days Holiday increasing 1 day each year to a maximum of 33 days
- Working hours - 9 am till 5.30 pm Monday - Thursday, 9 am till 5 pm Friday
- Flexible working subject to core working hours
- *Due to Covid-19, FirstFound adopted a successful change to home working and are currently operating a mixed working approach of office and home working.
- No weekend or shift work
- Great work environment
- Fantastic location – just 2 minutes walk from Oxford Road train station in Manchester
- Relaxed dress code
- Private healthcare package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Monthly bonus & upselling commission
If you feel you have the skills and experience that we’re looking for then we’d love to hear from you.
FirstFound is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Digital Account Executive is pivotal in helping us provide our clients with affordable digital services to grow their businesses. To be successful you’ll need to be a team player with exceptional customer service skills and possess the ability to manage your own workload and accounts. You’ll need to be well experienced with copywriting, a confident speaker with the ability to build rapport and relationships with clients, all while making decisions and taking responsibility for the performance of your client’s digital campaigns.
- Building & maintaining strong customer relationships
- Managing customer accounts and expectations
- Implementing and delivering SEO, PPC and Social Media strategies
- Driving improvements to customers’ digital presence
- Tracking and reporting campaign performance
- Analysing, identifying and recommending opportunities for campaign improvement
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Manchester, United Kingdom