Director, Analytics and Optimization
at ISI Group of Companies
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||14 Jul, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ISI is seeking a Director of Analytics to join our team. The right individual will help grow our existing analytical functions and build out an industry leading AI/ML team. The role requires extensive exploitation of existing data, coupled with ideation on new data points and external datasets to drive maximum business value across the business. You will be a key partner in the innovation and transformation of data usage.
WHO WE ARE:
With operations in Canada and US, Insurance Supermarket Group of Companies, including Specialty Life Insurance. is one of the largest and fastest growing independently owned Insurance Technology companies in Canada. We offer comprehensive Life Insurance products that help many Canadians with their life insurance needs. Over 250,000 Canadians a year have relied on our advice, and we have provided more than 10 billion dollars in insurance coverage.
Our team of professionals has been proudly helping Canadian consumers with their life insurance needs for over 11 years. Our employees are professional, proactive, passionate, team players and persevere in the face of challenges.
We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our position will appeal to individuals who want to work for an exciting and growing organization and are mature and self-motivated – we look forward to meeting you!
Specialty Life is also committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Provide leadership to ensure an impactful team with appropriate skills and capacity required to enable the organization’s objectives with the goal of enabling customer centric decision making.
- Lead all aspects of data science and data engineering ensuring the delivery of quantitative methodology proposals that use inferential Statistical/Econometric models to validate research hypothesis and create actionable insights
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Partners to understand requirements and formulate analytics and AI solutions
- Define, manage, and advance enterprise information management principles, policies and programs for stewardship, advocacy and custodianship of data and analytics, in collaboration with legal, information security, and corporate risk and compliance offices.
- Evaluate new capabilities of the analytics platform, develop prototypes and assist in drawing conclusions about the applicability to our solution landscape
- Assist partners with data-related functional and technical issues
- Make use of statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
- Support the deployment and achievement of strategic objectives by providing senior management with reports, information and data for decision making.
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Operations, Math
Toronto, ON, Canada