Director, CRM Saves and Retention
at SIRIUS XM CANADA INC
New York, New York, USA - 10017
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Oct, 2021||Not Specified||16 Jul, 2021||7 year(s) or above||Interpersonal Skills,Humility,Presentation Skills,Landscape Assessment,Sql,Communication Skills,Value Creation,Customer Experience||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners - in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The role of the Saves Retention Director is to drive performance by understanding customer and competitive insights, being our resident expert on current migrations and cancel performance and also being the thought leader on how to drive further improvement through offer optimization. Saves Retention Director will initiate analysis of segmented results and offers, and work in tandem with the CRM Retention team, the Call Center Operations team as well as the Marketing and Strategic Analytics teams to optimize performance. Will consider candidates at Senior Director level based on experience.
KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS - ABILITIES
- Synthesis - Assess migration and cancel improvement opportunities through the synthesis of syndicated and customer primary research data (landscape assessment, analyses of syndicated data, quantitative assessment of trends, forecasting). Identify opportunities for upsell/cross-selling as well, using SiriusXM offers as well as offers with strategic partners.
- Communications Development - Develop and qualify insights that drive impactful customer experience and journey in call centers.
- Excellent ability to communicate concisely the key learnings that will drive business action.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful and comfortable operating without a high level of structure.
- Multi-tasking - Ability to work effectively in a high-paced environment that embraces change and value creation.
- High level of curiosity, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Humility, integrity, professionalism, and respect for others.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus on Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience, preferably in a subscription business. Minimum 10+ years of experience to be considered for Director role.
- Some call center experience (direct or indirect) preferred, but not required.
- Strong strategic thinker able to evaluate and understand complex customer scenarios and interactions.
REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL SKILLS:
- Proven ability to analyze, understand the business and achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects.
- Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking - presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of Pega Marketing tool
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Working knowledge of SQL helpful
More details about our company benefits can be found here!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead analysis of segmented migrations and cancels customers using Pega Marketing platform data and internal dashboards, and articulate their behaviors and motivations in order to drive higher migration rates, lower cancel rates and higher revenue/opportunity.
- Provide insights to develop and recommend segmentation/offer strategies in partnership with CRM Pricing and Packaging team.
- Work with Finance, Marketing Analytics and the Call Center team to develop monthly Migration and Cancel rate forecasts and goals for all lines of business and their Incoming sub-segments.
- Develop analytical plans that fill knowledge gaps on how to create the highest contribution and retention of segmented subscribers.
- Support continuous improvement through measurement of in-market performance with customer communication and investment choices.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing customer experience while minimizing the cost to serve.
- Partner closely with Call Center Operations teams to assist in program implementation and to track offer and overall center performance.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
New York, NY, USA