Director of GCT Workforce Transformation
Irving, Texas, USA - 75062
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||01 May, 2021||12 year(s) or above||Global Strategy,Diversity Champion,Oral Communication,Interpersonal Skills,Travel,Communications,Financial Planning,Communication Skills,Embraces Change,Teams,Corporate Affairs,Technology,Writing,Large Scale Projects,Risk,Executive Reporting||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve.
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is building a purpose-driven team to serve its globally diverse, digitally forward customers in top cities around the world. We’re looking for exceptional candidates who think digitally and differently, resolve problems in unconventional ways and strive to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. We define success by our Citi Leadership Standards: Develops our People, Drives Value for Clients, Works as a Partner, Champions Progress, Lives our Values and Delivers Results.
The ideal candidate will come from an international organization and have a proven history of leading global strategic projects, executing on a strategy, and demonstrating results through robust application of data. Experience with workforce and location strategy, executive reporting, financial planning, and global Project/Program Management experience required. Bachelor degree in computer science, business or a related field preferred.
- 12+ years’ experience working in Technology, supporting senior leadership, experience building and managing organizations focused on global strategy and execution, as well as executive reporting and communications
- Demonstrated experience building and managing organizations focused on global strategy and execution, as well as executive reporting and communications.
- Delivery of high-quality strategic large-scale projects.
- Ability to manage senior staff as well as manage staff remotely across multiple locations, time zones and cultures.
- Strong Leadership, communication, organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate at executive levels both in writing and verbally.
- Self-directed, motivated and managed; ability to deal with imperfect information, decision and drive to successful conclusions.
- Ability to handle constant pressure and juggle multiple demands.
- Flexibility with travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries and geographies.
- Understanding of the agile software development processes and lifecycle with understanding of financial impacts.
- Strong risk management and ability to look beyond to the next set of challenges.
- Great at mentoring, coaching as well as being a diversity champion.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders and a diverse set of stakeholders for a common purpose.
- Engaging style with excellent written and oral communication across different audiences and levels.
- Self-directed, effective at prioritizing tasks, managing time, organizing people and getting things done.
- Excellent organization skills; must be able to manage disparate tasks, project plans and ad-hoc teams without solid lines of authority.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills - must have ability to synthesize, develop and present clear and concise recommendations.
- Collaborative and team player, ensuring overall business success.
- Exceptional influencing skills with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- A rounded knowledge of operations organization in a large scale, complex organization is critical.
- Successful track record as a change leader in a large and complex environment.
- Ability to communicate a compelling vision and inspire others to deliver on an ambitious, complex, global roadmap.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization, from the most technical engineer to the most savvy business / executive leader.
- Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and understanding of risk & regulatory process, as well as outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the major line of business activities within a large global financial institution. Broad financial expertise with knowledge of corporate affairs, financial and economic fundamentals, and business policies, products, processes, systems and roles.
- Capable of driving change across a large global organization through thoughtful planning, building productive relationships and ensuring accountability.
- Be creative and passionate, driven by a desire for innovation and creation of an amazing client experience – smart risk taking – outside the box thinking.
- Able to understand organization’s goals, capabilities and gaps to gain alignment on a successful strategy.
- Builds talent and develops teams including celebrating excellence, initiative and courage; actively looks to recruit highest level talent.
- Works collaboratively and encourages others to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Thinks and acts both globally and regionally to identify scalable solutions and promote alignment of strategies while allowing for market differences.
- Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo.
Reporting to the GCT Workforce Planning & Management Head, the Director of GCT Workforce Transformation is responsible for transforming our workforce to one that is employee-led, committed to the franchise, and focused on quality and stability. Key focus areas include defining a detailed execution strategy, managing global workstreams, and partnering with key stakeholders across regions and LOBs to drive results.
This position requires a proven history of setting and delivering on a vision, working as a partner and change agent, and creating robust metrics to quantify impacts on a shift toward Build the Bank, increased speed of business delivery, and optimization of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Preferably based in Irving (Texas) or Jacksonville (Fla.), this global role will work closely with partners in Technology, Business, Supplier Management, Human Resources, Finance, and Employee Engagement.
IT Software - Other
Computer science business or a related field preferred
Irving, TX, USA