Director of Product
at SonderMind all cities
Boston, Massachusetts, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Feb, 2022||USD 160000 Annual||25 Nov, 2021||10 year(s) or above||Addition,Behavioral Health,Pto,Mental Health,Discrimination,Professional Development,Presentation Skills,Consumer Products,Cross Functional Partnerships||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
The mission of the Director of Product is to craft the strategy and lead the execution of that plan to create a world-class experience of our internal users to improve behavioral health access, utilization and outcomes.
This leader will report directly to the CPO and will work closely with the executive team and other directors and managers within the company.
- 7-10+ years building products that generate significant user and business impact
- Experience building and developing a team of product managers
- Successful track record of developing strong cross-functional partnerships
- A demonstrated ability to craft beautiful consumer products that make complexity simple
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Passionate about mental health and our mission
- Marketplace experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Behavioral/mental health experience a plus
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say “good enough” we ask ourselves “how can we do better.” That includes:
- Starting salary range for this position is $130,000- $160,000. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Shape the vision and roadmap for Sondermind’s provider experience by working in tight collaboration with the company leadership and key stakeholders.
- Build deep, collaborative partnerships with cross-functional leaders across our Engineering, Design, Marketing, Clinical and Operation teams to deliver on the product vision.
- Build innovative, delightful products and experiences to fundamentally transform the mental health space by combining the best of humans and technology.
- Use quantitative and qualitative insights to make strong prioritization decisions that materially grow the businesses.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Lead and develop a team of product managers
- Create best practices for rolling out software to a complex, dynamic marketplace
IT Software - Other
Boston, MA, USA