Director of Worship Arts
at Springhill Presbyterian Church
Bozeman, Montana, USA - 59718
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||08 Sep, 2021||3 year(s) or above||Strategy,Discipleship,Biblical Teaching||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Position Title: Director of Worship Arts
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Classification: Full-Time exempt (40 hours per week)
Benefits: As indicated in the Staff Handbook
Purpose: The primary purpose of this position is to lead God’s people in corporate worship by creating a space that invites the church to both hear from and respond to God’s Word in praise and worship. This role will oversee all participants within Springhill Worship Arts Ministries including musicians, set design, AV/Tech, and liturgy at both Legacy and Bozeman Sites.
The Director of Worship Arts will be responsible for the alignment of this multisite ministry with the overall mission, vision, values, and strategies of the church.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
E. OTHER DUTIES
- To nurture his/her own relationship with God.
- To work in a team environment with cooperative and healthy relationships, respecting other members’ giftedness and unique abilities.
- To assist with the communication of the overall vision and goals of the church.
- Oversee Worship Arts staff and volunteers.
- To continue personal development through available training opportunities.
- Regular communication to Session and the congregation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Profile. The person who is best suited for this position will exhibit the following:
- Adherence to the evangelical and reformed faith.
- A degree in music, worship arts, or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of church music history and music software.
- Three years of experience working in a worship or musical field is preferable.
- Loves to learn.
- Self-starter who can set and achieve goals.
- Empathetic, intuitive sense of worship and people.
- Skills in multi-tasking and task orientation.
- Good team-building skills, relational ability and musical coaching.
- Dynamic worship leadership style.
Review: Ministry will be reviewed on annual basis.
Please provide cover letter, resume, and any visual examples (via YouTube or
Vimeo links) of your worship style and leadership ability. Salary commensurate with experience. Recruitment and relocation expenses included. More information about Springhill Church can be found at: https://springhillpres.com/.
HR / Administration / IR
Bozeman, MT, USA