Houston, Texas, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||08 Aug, 2022||10 year(s) or above||Personalization,A/B Testing,Interpersonal Skills,Strategy,It||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Sysco’s Personalization team is driving the evolution of how we engage with our customers to enable their success and drive growth. Delivering a truly personalized experience requires blending the best of our people with new technologies grounded in insights and advanced analytics. We strive to ensure the right product, the right offer, and the right message, at the right time in every touchpoint with our customers.
The Director, Personalization will be a key leader in Sysco’s customer-first evolution, which is enabled by advanced analytics and a digital transformation. This candidate will help build new capabilities to drive personalization, demand generation, and customer centered growth strategies through both in person & digital channels, with measurable financial impacts in the business.
The Director, Personalization will be responsible for setting the vision, defining the strategy, and driving implementation of Sysco’s Personalization capabilities related to the customer lifecycle. They will be responsible for the roadmap and continued expansion of our capabilities & assets against one of the stages of the customer lifecycle (Acquisition, Growth, or Retention).
This person should have a cross-section of skills spanning strategy, sales, technology, consumer insights and analytics and be an experienced, innovative, data-driven leader. They will lead a cross functional team to execute, test and learn, working closely with executive leadership, functional teams (e.g., sales, merchandising, pricing), technology teams, and business units.
- Bachelors in an analytical field (e.g., Business, Economics, Engineering)
- MBA or other advanced degree from a top tier educational institution
- 10+ years in a corporate setting or leading professional services company in an analytical or strategic role such as Personalization, Strategy, Insights, or Product management
- Wholesale distribution, retail / ecommerce, or CPG experience helpful
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to create a future state vision, test hypotheses, and synthesize insights
- Strong problem-solving skills to take an ambiguous problem and develop a structured and logical framework for define the problem, analyze the data, and derive insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity and guide the organization through it towards clear and decisive action plans
- Experience shaping enterprise strategies and working with senior leadership to drive alignment
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact with a P&L mindset
- Experience working in an agile team environment
- Proven ability to make data driven decisions and a familiarity with experimentation approaches (e.g., A/B testing, hold outs, control groups)
- Deep understanding of business value drivers, corresponding business impact, and relationship between use case strategies and business considerations
- High level of familiarity with digital technologies & personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior including insight activation, channel selection, and offer delivery
- Ability to establish a collaborative work environment that enables a cross-functional team with various backgrounds and capabilities to execute at a high-level
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; fluency interfacing with both technical and management teams and the ability to make complicated analytics and concepts understandable and actionable
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Houston, TX, USA