at Ravens Recruitment
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Apr, 2023||Not Specified||28 Jan, 2023||N/A||Community Pharmacy||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- From $28/hr Technician Hamilton.
- Monday to Friday full time position.
- Great fun team culture. So much to do.
CLIENT & LOCATION INFORMATION:
A small pharmacy just minutes from the city centre of Hamilton is looking for a Technician to join their small Dispensary team. The dynamic pharmacy owner is looking for an ethusiastic patient centred person with a willingness to learn and growth their career as part of a dedicated team.
We are looking for a reliable Technician who is confident approaching people from all backgrounds and works well as part of a team, patients and customers utilising their skills and knowledge gained in more than 2 years community experience.
- This is a full-time permanent position 38 to 40 work hours Monday to Friday.
- Certificate lV or V in Pharmacy.
- Broad knowledge of community pharmacy.
- A positive outgoing attitude, eager to learn and grow your career.
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand