at Wave International
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||20 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||20 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Start ASAP
- Casual to permanent position
- Resource Projects lean
Wave International is an independent consulting firm specialising in the execution of Engineering, Project Delivery and Asset Management services across Australia and overseas. Our clients cover the full spectrum of private and public enterprise, servicing the energy and resources, infrastructure, water, environment and urban development sectors.
We are seeking a 1 - 5 years experienced Document Controller to join our Brisbane team to support the control of multiple document processes both internal and external to the business, ensuring adherence to the Wave Management System and in accordance with relevant quality standards.
This role reports to the Document Management Analyst and requires an “eye for detail”, demonstrated interpersonal skills and be capable supporting several business units. The Document Control position is pivotal in ensuring document integrity and version control in addition to providing ProjectWise Database support across the organisation and clients as required.
- Supporting the review, approval, distribution and archival of new and revised controlled and uncontrolled project documents
- Support the continuous improvement of document control, systems, processes. Inclusive of change management and communication to all stakeholders
- Conduct general project document audits and audits of the document control function to ensure adherence to Company processes and regulatory requirements
- Support the administration of the electronic document management system (ProjectWise)
- Providing on-going support and training on the document management system to new employees and staff
Ideally, the successful applicant will have Junior to mid level experience in an Engineering / EP / EPM environment with confidence in learning new and varied software systems, and confidence to consult with internal and external personnel to achieve common goals.
Please apply online. If you have any questions relating to the role, direct inquiries to Matthew via email@example.com with Document Controller in the subject line
IT Software - Other
Brisbane QLD, Australia