at WorkPac Group
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||4 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WorkPac Professional are currently seeking an experienced Document Controller for a 4 - 6 month contract. Working 3 days per week, this role requires an Immediate Start.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate personal behaviours that are consistent with Eagle Downs Coal’s Core Values; Trust, Care, Togetherness and Excellence
- A strong commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development demonstrated through personal behaviours.
- Establish and maintain workflow process for obtaining signatures for approved project documentation
- Ensure all document data is reviewed for accuracy, distributed and transmitted in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensure all project documentation is filed in accordance with project requirements
- Ensure all documents are stored and backed up aligning with business retention policy
- Ensure project document register is in place and maintained.
- Aid in retrieving documents from project files
- Assist with administration support, where required.
- Assist with auditing services, where required
- Provide training to other project staff in accordance with project documentation requirements and project administration
- Maintain level of communication with the Project Services Manager regarding processes, governance and maintaining standards to align with the Document Control processes and procedures
In this role you will be responsible for management and control of project documents from execution, distribution, transmission and filed in the appropriate business document storage system as well as provide general administrative support to the Project and Engineering Function.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Brisbane QLD, Australia