ECA Supply Teachers
at Educare Staffing Services
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||24 Jul, 2019||N/A||Sensitivity,Childcare,Children||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Educare Staffing Services is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and reliable ECA childcare supply teachers to provide high-quality childcare and early learning in different licensed childcare centres within the Toronto area. As a supply teacher, you will be working alongside RECEs and are required to cover shifts for permanent teachers during the absences and vacations. We offer part-time on-call supply teaching positions that fit within your schedule, as well as great opportunities to build relationships in the childcare field! We need you to be flexible to travel to different centres and be flexible to work with different age groups (3 months – 12 years).
Seeking candidates that have the following:
- Previous experience assisting in early learning and care environments or working directly with children or relevant education
- Enjoy being a team player and possess a passion for working with children
- Demonstrate understanding of a licensed group care environment
- Criminal reference check
- Sensitivity and respect for individual and cultural differences
- The adequate energy level and ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Early Childhood Assistant diploma or related education in childcare is an asset
- Strong English skills (Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
Job Type: Part-tim
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Working collaboratively with other teachers in childcare programs at different childcare centres in Toronto.
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips etc.
- Accept direction from regular child care staff.
- Assist in maintaining records of children.
- Build positive working relationships with teachers, support staff, parents and children.
- Ensure that the classroom environment is a safe & effective place for all children to learn and grow by following all health & safety standards.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of the classroom including the cleaning and maintenance of supplies, toys and equipment.
Teaching / Education
Toronto, ON, Canada