Electro-Mechanical Assembler (203219)
at Melitron Corporation
Guelph, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||08 Aug, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Secondary Education,Electrical Safety,Mechanical Assemblies,Hand Tools||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a skilled team manufacturing our growing line up of high tech products and assemblies. Electronic component integration with wire and cable installation are combined with our precision custom made enclosures and frames from our state of the art enclosure manufacturing facility. You will utilize both electrical and mechanical skills to assemble a variety of products.
- Post-secondary education in an electronics technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of previous experience manufacturing electrical and mechanical assemblies.
- Cable and wire harness assembly and soldering experience are strong assets.
- Mechanical aptitude with pneumatic, electric, and hand tools.
- Working knowledge of ESD protocols and electrical safety.
- Fine attention to detail and driven to produce top quality.
- Strong communication skills and team oriented.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Install, wire, and test manufactured cable assemblies into custom enclosures.
- Integrate electronic components, PCBAs, and mechanicals to complete product assemblies.
- Inspect and test electro-mechanical assemblies through stages defined by quality procedures.
- Ensure quality of workmanship and meet defined production schedules.
- Follow methods and sequence of operations according to engineered work instructions.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Engineering Design / R&D
An electronics technical field or equivalent experience
Guelph, ON, Canada