End User Computing Solution Architect
at NSW Government
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Mar, 2020||USD 147338 Annual||13 Jan, 2020||N/A||Copies,Documentation,Interview,Talent Pool||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS - CANDIDATES MUST:
- obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role
- tertiary qualifications in a relevant Information Technology discipline or demonstrated experience in solutions development.
- ability and willingness to work outside core hours as per operational needs.
This is a temporary assignment under Section 81D of the Police Act 1990 up to 30 June 2022.
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must meet one of the following statuses:
- an Australian Citizen
- a permanent Australian resident or citizen of New Zealand
Applications from Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged.
This recruitment may be used to create a Talent Pool for similar future roles (ongoing or temporary) that may arise over the next 12 months.
For your application to be considered, you must:
- attach a cover letter;
- attach an up-to-date CV/Resume; and
- address each of the Target Questions in the text boxes provided in the online application or attach as a separate document. Please limit your response to no more than 1 page per question.
Please do not attach copies of Qualifications, Certificates or documentation (other than a Resume/CV) - you can bring these if called for interview.
Prior to commencement, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a rigorous National Police (criminal history) Check and obtain and maintain a Security Clearance as determined by the NSW Police Force.
Applications can only be submitted electronically online via the I Work for NSW website.
For information on applying for roles with the NSW Police Force click here
To view or download the Role Description click here
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
- Work closely with organisational key stakeholders and developers to ensure that the needs of the business are being met by the architecture teams.
- Conduct research and analysis to inform recommended IT solutions across a range of organisational mainframes and technical systems and devices.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- an Australian Citizen
- a permanent Australian resident or citizen of New Zealan
IT Software - Other
Please do not attach copies of qualifications certificates or documentation (other than a resume/cv) - you can bring these if called for interview.
Sydney NSW, Australia