Engineering Manager (f/m/d)
at LeanIX GmbH
53113 Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||5 year(s) or above||Openness,Communication Skills,English||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Based in the vibrant regions of Bonn or Berlin and offering hybrid (80% remote + 20% office) working options, we are seeking an Engineering Leadership Role for our dynamic team. In this role, you will mentor and foster the growth of a diverse group of product-oriented developers, and play a pivotal role in the continuous improvement of our Software-as-a-Service product. You will tackle complex customer and architectural challenges by creating scalable, resilient software using a cutting-edge tech stack within a microservice architecture. We are looking for someone who can combine their stellar technical acumen with extraordinary leadership capabilities to help us become a world-class engineering organization.
Your team, known as Phoenix, is responsible for creating Chatbots for MS Teams and Slack, as well as a Portal all of which serve a wide variety of external users within our customer’s IT organization. We commit ourselves to integrate open source development practices in our processes to foster collaboration and transparency.
- 5+ years engineering experience.
- 2+ years Experience in leading engineering teams.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Openness to occasional onsite work at our Berlin or Bonn office.
- Prior knowledge in chatbot development for MS Teams / Slack or in mobile / responsive web-frontends
- Encourage growth and foster a positive culture through individual and team sessions.
- Continually guide your team towards improving the development process and embedding customer-centric thinking into their DNA.
- Inspire your team to collaborate, share knowledge, and think outside the box.
- Participate in hiring efforts to expand your team.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and UX experts.
- Develop professionally through leadership and buddy programs, training budgets, and a supportive community of leaders.
- Build the best possible product for our customers, with a customer-first, outcome-oriented mindset.
- Use your engineering experience and strong problem-solving skills to improve our software and implement agile methodologies.
IT Software - System Programming
53113 Bonn, Germany