Engineering Planner II / Sr Engineering Planner
at Raytheon Company
Tucson, Arizona, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||12 Nov, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Pivot Tables,Filters,Communication Skills,Excel,Engineering Drawings||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The selected candidate will play a key role in the Electronics Product Development Department as a Prototype Hardware Planner who will work with multiple organizations and roles to manage the logistics for developmental engineering electrical and mechanical hardware builds. Duties include the interpretation of engineering drawings and associated documentation and quality requirements to generate manufacturing work methodologies and/or instructions and illustrations and capture the associated build bill of material documentation for as-built configuration. Individual must be able to lead and/or participate in pre and post build reviews to determine build readiness and results, interface with manufacturing facilities and personnel to identify and resolve manufacturing issues and respond to and disposition quality discrepancies and non-conformances if needed. Employee will be responsible for ensuring quality, cost, and schedule requirements are met for engineering hardware and identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
Selected individual will also participate in the procurement, management, and disposition of material required for engineering development utilizing various tools including SAP PRISM.
Individual will be expected to be a focal point in the organization, prioritization, and scheduling of tasks associated with hardware procurement and build activity in conjunction with Integrated Product Team Leads (IPT), Responsible Engineering Authorities (REAs), Product Development Engineers (PDEs), Component Engineers, Quality personnel, Finance, internal or external manufacturing facilities as well as other elements within Engineering, and Supply Chain Management.
Please Note: This position can be an Engineering Planner II or Senior Engineering Planner based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree in physical science, math, engineering, or Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration or similar disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable work experience with the following:
- Experience with electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical assembly process.
- Recent work experience in reading and interpreting component datasheets in order to translate a desired engineering part specification into a procurable and orderable component.
- Recent experience with Excel including such functions such as filters, V-Lookup and pivot tables.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, multi-tasking, and prioritizing activities
Please refer the Job description for details
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Engineering Design / R&D
Management contract administration or similar disciplines
Tucson, AZ, USA